Apply for Funding & Support
Arts Act 2003
Dublin City Council invites applications annually for funding towards arts projects and programmes in the city. Successful applications will incorporate the following objectives, in accordance with the Arts Act 2003:
- To stimulate public interest in the Arts,
- The promotion of knowledge, appreciation and practice of the Arts,
- The improvement of standards in the Arts within its functional area (Dublin City).
Please see our current calls page for application forms, guidelines and information on judging criteria.
Understanding the Arts Grants
Applications for funding are invited from arts practitioners and organisations on an annual basis. There are three categories of Dublin City Council Arts Grants funding:
- Revenue. For regularly funded organisations only.
No new Revenue Applications will be considered until further notice.
- Project. For one-off arts initiatives.
- Neighbourhood/Voluntary. For local projects, voluntary initiatives and organisations.