Apply for Funding & Support
Arts Grants and Bursary Awards 2022
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Read the Criteria and Guidelines below relating to the cateogory you are applying for.
- Download our Guidance Document for Arts Grants which explains the application questions in greater detail. We recommend printing this and keeping it beside you through the process. This relates to Arts Grants Applications only, not Bursary Awards. The Guidance Document can be found on each Arts Grant page category.
- All applications are made through *Submittable where you will be able to upload all supporting material along with your application form.
*The Submittable platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Submittable's submitter collaboration tool enables groups of applicants to work together on collective applications. Click here to find out how to invite people to collaborate with you on a submission
- Revenue Criteria and Guidelines (Revenue now open to new applications)
- Project Criteria and Guidelines
- Neighbourhood Criteria and Guidelines
- Voluntary Criteria and Guidelines
- Bursary Awards Criteria and Guidelines
We held our Information Sessions on Zoom for all categories of Arts Grants & Bursary Awards on October 5th & 6th. The videos are now available to watch on each category webpage: Revenue, Neighbourhood & Voluntary, Project and Bursary Awards.
Apply Online through Submittable below: